Module 1: Building Sustainability, Agility and Resilience via ERM
- Define the meaning and scope of Enterprise Risk Management as well as its linkage to Sustainability, Agility and Resilience.
- Elucidate the role of ERM in creating value.
- Explain the linkage of ERM to strategy and performance and strategic risk identification and various integration issues.
- Distinguish the differences between various ERM frameworks (e.g. COSO 2004, COSO 2017 and ISO 31000).
- Identify important and relevant components of an ERM framework and construct a practical ERM framework for their organisation.
- Relate the benefits of the Objective Centric and Strategic approach to ERM over the normal taxonomy approach adopted by most organisations.
- Describe what an effective ERM framework structure and process (i.e. Enhanced/Advanced ERM attributes) should look like and evaluate their own organisational framework and processes in line with best practice.
- Outline leading ERM concepts and practices.
Learn more at Refresher-Accelerator Program (RAP™).