Strengthen Risk Oversight in Your Organisation
In a business landscape rife with uncertainty, Board Directors are increasingly being expected to pursue risk-bearing opportunities in order to keep an organisation ahead of its competitors and to achieve competitive and viable returns. Through our Qualified Risk Director (QRD®) certification program, learn how to navigate this new expectation through the latest best practices in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC).
This program is well-suited to both board directors as well as senior management professionals who would benefit from learning about risk management from a Board perspective. As a Qualified Risk Director, you will be skilled in managing the full complexity of your company’s risks and making strategic decisions with integrity and accountability.
Conducted by internationally experienced Board Directors and risk leaders, this program covers essential knowledge every board member needs to know in order to govern successfully.
Register for individual modules or enroll in the full certification program. To become fully certified, participants will have 3 years to complete all training modules.
Upcoming training modules held at the IERP® Training Center in Malaysia:
- Risk Oversight Practices -15 May 2018 (Morning)
- Corporate Culture and ERM – 15 May 2018 (Afternoon)
- Risk Appetite, Risk Tolerance, and Board Oversight – 28 June 2018 (Morning)
- Strategic ERM: A Primer for Directors – 28 June 2018 (Afternoon)
- Evolving Expectations for Boards – 20 August 2018 (Morning)
- The Role of Boards in Fraud Risk Management – 20 August 2018 (Afternoon)
- Establishing an Empowered Board Risk Committee – 13 September 2018 (Morning)
- Directors’ Guide to ERM and ISO 31000 – 13 September 2018 (Afternoon)
- Directors’ Guide to BCM and ISO 22301 – 27 September 2018 (Morning)
- Directors’ Guide to Crisis Management and Leadership During Crisis – 27 September 2018 (Afternoon)
- Directors’ Guide to Risk Maturity Frameworks – 22 October 2018 (Morning)
- Cybersecurity Oversight in the Boardroom – 22 October 2018 (Afternoon)
- Establishing an Empowered Audit Committee – 8 November 2018 (Morning)
- Audit Committee’s Guide to COSO 2012 and Internal Controls – 8 November 2018 (Afternoon)
- Directors’ Guide to GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) – 22 November 2018 (Morning)
- Governance and ERM, including MCCG 2017 Considerations – 22 November 2018 (Afternoon)
This program is for:
- Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Board
- Risk Committee Members & Advisors
- Nomination & Remuneration Committee Members
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
- Non-Executive Directors
- Independent Directors
- Company Secretaries
- C-Level Employees
There is no assessment for the QRD® program. Participants who complete all modules will be awarded a QRD® Certification. They will also be able to apply for a Professional Membership at the IERP®.
Only successful participants of the program who are current members of the IERP® are allowed to carry the QRD® initial after their names.