Enterprise Risk Management is More Than Just Compliance
The Qualified Risk Auditor (QRA®) certification is a 4-day program tailor-made for those in assurance (internal/ external audit) positions. Through practical workshops and case studies, gain a thorough understanding of global ERM standards as well as the strategic aspects of business in order to enhance your existing skillset. Learn how a successful and practical world class ERM framework will help your organisation achieve its objectives at all levels, and gain the skills to effectively audit the ERM function. Assurance professionals will then be better placed to employ this practical knowledge to better design and select their Assurances methodology, programs and approaches in support of effective ERM initiatives.
Merely ensuring that your organisation is compliant to the relevant obligations and regulations is not enough for its sustainability. As a Qualified Risk Auditor equipped with a variety of ERM tools, you will be able to identify strategic opportunities and add immense value to your organisation to further its competitive advantage.
To become fully certified, participants will have 3 years to complete all training modules. Registration for individual training modules is also available.
- International ERM Models and Standards
25 November 2019
- Effective RCSAs
26 November 2019
- Ensuring Effective ERM Practices (2 days)
27-28 November 2019
Only applicable to those seeking a full certification. There are no eligibility requirements for individual modules.
A degree-holder (or its equivalent, and above) with at least 3 years relevant working experience OR a non-degree holder with at least 10 years relevant working experience
- Internal Audit and Assurance professionals
- C-Level executives and head of departments who are decision-makers in their organisations
- Risk management professionals
- Non-risk management professionals working in Corporate Planning, Strategy, Governance, Compliance, Operations, Investment, Treasury, Product Development, Regulators, Legal, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, Project Management, Insurance, Underwriting, and other related areas.