Become a Leader in Shariah Risk Management
The Islamic Enterprise Risk Manager (ERMi®) certification is a world-first training program that translates the principles of Shariah to Enterprise Risk Management in a practical, actionable way. The program is designed and taught by experienced risk practitioners well-versed in the needs specific to Islamic culture, institutions, and markets, with the aim of cultivating ERM best practices in risk professionals who operate within Islamic contexts.
As a certified Islamic Enterprise Risk Manager, not only will you be skilled in Shariah risk and Shariah non-compliance within your organisation, you will also be well-equipped to guide your organisation in a strategic manner through ERM best practices.
To become fully certified, participants will have 3 years to complete all training modules. Registration for individual training modules is also available.
1. Application Of Shariah In Finance
2. Islamic Financial Markets and Products
3. Islamic Risk Management and Islamic ERM
Only applicable to those seeking a full certification. There are no eligibility requirements for individual modules.
A degree-holder (or its equivalent, and above) with at least 3 years relevant working experience OR a non-degree holder with at least 10 years relevant working experience.
- Internal Audit and Assurance professionals
- C-Level executives and head of departments who are decision-makers in their organisations
- Risk management professionals
- Non-risk management professionals working in Corporate Planning, Strategy, Governance, Compliance, Operations, Investment, Treasury, Product Development, Regulators, Legal, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, Project Management, Insurance, Underwriting, and other related areas.
To become fully certified, participants will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Attendance and participation in class
- Multiple choice examination
- Case study