Kick-Start Your Career in Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management is a growing discipline with a large demand for qualified talent. At the same time, those starting out in a career in ERM often lack structured opportunities to develop their competencies in risk fundamentals. The Enterprise Risk Technician (ERT®) certification program has been designed to meet this need, providing an engaging learning environment for those seeking to gain actionable knowledge and learn from seasoned risk practitioners.
As a certified ERT®, you will have a solid foundation for your career in ERM by learning the essentials of best and emerging practices in risk management. You will also be qualified to take active responsibility in the effective implementation of ERM in your organisation.
To become fully certified, participants will have 3 years to complete all training modules. Registration for individual training modules is also available.
1. International ERM Models and Standards
2. Fraud Risk Management
3. Operational Risk Management
4. Enterprise Risk Management
Only applicable to those seeking a full certification. There are no eligibility requirements for individual modules.
A degree holder (or its equivalent, and above) with at least 6 months working experience OR non-degree holder with at least 5 years working experience.
- C-Level executives and head of departments who are decision-makers in their organisations
- Risk management professionals
- Non-risk management professionals working in Internal Audit, Corporate Planning, Strategy, Governance, Compliance, Operations, Investment, Treasury, Product Development, Regulators, Legal, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, Project Management, Insurance, Underwriting, and other related areas.
To become fully certified, participants will be assessed based on the following criteria:
Attendance and participation in class
Multiple choice examination