An Advanced-Level Course for ERM Movers and Shakers
Empower yourself with practical skills and tools to champion the effective implementation of Enterprise Risk Management. Building on the Enterprise Risk Manager (ERM®) program, the ERP® certification is well-suited to senior management professionals or those seeking to take on leadership positions in risk management or corporate stewardship within their organisations.
Learn how to deploy ERM as a key driver of performance and achieve commercial sustainability, resilience, and agility. As a certified Enterprise Risk Professional, you will be able to evaluate internal and external issues affecting your organisation and guide the business towards achieving its strategic objectives. You will also be well-versed in the relationships between various management concepts critical to the successful implementation of advanced levels of ERM, Strategy, and BCM frameworks.
Whether you’re looking to enhance the risk function in your organisation or take a leap in your career development, this 8-day advanced ERM program will build on your existing expertise, deepen your knowledge, and provide you with the confidence to make bold strategic decisions.
To become fully certified, participants will have 3 years to complete all training modules. Registration for individual training modules is also available.
- Enterprise Governance
- Crisis Communication and Management
- Fraud Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Implementing ISO 31000 Effectively
- ERM Lab (2 days)
Only applicable to those seeking a full certification. There are no eligibility requirements for individual modules.
All participants must have first obtained the IERP®‘s ERM® qualifications and must be members of the IERP®.
- C-Level executives and head of departments who are decision-makers in their organisations
- Risk management professionals
- Non-risk management professionals working in Internal Audit, Corporate Planning, Strategy, Governance, Compliance, Operations, Investment, Treasury, Product Development, Regulators, Legal, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, Project Management, Insurance, Underwriting, and other related areas.
To become fully certified, participants will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Attendance and participation in class
- Multiple choice examination
- Case study