Learn How to Maximise Strategic Opportunities
Sharpen your competitive advantage in your field of expertise by gaining a thorough understanding of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) in relation to strategy, performance, and Business Continuity Management (BCM).
The Enterprise Risk Manager (ERM®) Certification Program is an accelerated 12-day learning program designed to equip participants with the practical tools to effectively implement Enterprise Risk Management in their organisations. Whether you’re looking to introduce ERM into your organisation or enhance its performance, strategic or decision-making processes, this program is essential for management professionals across all industries looking to take their career or organisation to the next level.
Register for individual modules or enroll in the full certification program. To become fully certified, participants will have 3 years to complete all training modules.
Upcoming ERM® certification program in:
London Online: 4 March-12 April and Face to Face: 6-10 May 2019
Singapore Online: 19 August-4 October 2019 and Face to Face: 14-18 October 2019
Fill out a form below to receive more information.
Upcoming modules taught at the IERP® Training Center in Malaysia:
- Evolution of ERM Models & Standards
23 September 2019
- Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Internal Control Models
24 September 2019
- Corporate Ethics
25 September 2019
- Corporate Governance
26 September 2019
- Market, Credit & Operational Risk
14 October 2019
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
15 October 2019
- Investment Risk Management
16 October 2019
- Measuring Corporate Performance
17 October 2019
- Corporate Strategic Risk Management
11 November 2019
- Business Continuity Management
12 November 2019
- Implementing ERM as a Strategic Management Tool & Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) (2 days)
13-14 November 2019
Only applicable to those seeking a full certification. There are no eligibility requirements for individual modules.
A degree-holder (or its equivalent, and above) with at least 3 years relevant working experience OR a non-degree holder with at least 10 years relevant working experience.
- Internal Audit and Assurance professionals
- C-Level executives and head of departments who are decision-makers in their organisations
- Risk management professionals
- Non-risk management professionals working in Corporate Planning, Strategy, Governance, Compliance, Operations, Investment, Treasury, Product Development, Regulators, Legal, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, Project Management, Insurance, Underwriting, and other related areas.
To become fully certified, participants will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Attendance and participation in class
- Multiple choice examination
- Case study