Take Charge of Value Creation in Your Organisation
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is everyone’s responsibility. Whilst senior management tends to understand this statement, there tends to be some confusion over it at middle and more junior management levels. As a certified Enterprise Risk Advisor, you will be able to take on more responsibilities in your organisation in the area of risk management. You will also have the practical know-how to support the strategic objectives of your organisation through the implementation of ERM.
The ERA® certification builds on the ERT® (Enterprise Risk Technician) program and provides intermediate-level knowledge for those seeking to deepen their expertise in ERM in a holistic way.
To become fully certified, participants will have 3 years to complete all training modules. Registration for individual training modules is also available.
- Evaluating Risk and Internal Controls
3 August 2020
- Corporate Governance
4 August 2020
- Project Risk Management
5 August 2020
- Establishing a Cybersecurity Framework
6 August 2020
Only applicable to those seeking a full certification. There are no eligibility requirements for individual modules.
A degree-holder (or its equivalent, and above) with at least 1.5 years relevant working experience OR a non-degree holder with at least 7 years relevant working experience
- Internal Audit and Assurance professionals
- C-Level executives and head of departments who are decision-makers in their organisations
- Risk management professionals
- Non-risk management professionals working in Corporate Planning, Strategy, Governance, Compliance, Operations, Investment, Treasury, Product Development, Regulators, Legal, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, Project Management, Insurance, Underwriting, and other related areas.
To become fully certified, participants will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Attendance and participation in class
- Multiple choice examination