Fortify Your Organisation Against Costly Disruption
Today, the frequency and severity of weather-related events seem to be increasing and reliance on a complex network of technology and supply chains is expanding. Both trends leave businesses susceptible to a variety of existing and emerging risks. Managing these risks by developing a business continuity strategy is key to the survival of any organization.
The Business Continuity Manager (BCM™) certification builds on the Business Continuity Leader (BCL™) certification and covers advanced-level considerations. This program will build on BCM fundamentals while providing you with the complex body of knowledge required not only to identify potential threats to your organization, but also to manage their impacts to business operations.
As a Business Continuity Manager, you will be have the skillset to prepare your organisation for emergencies, audit BCM processes, and implement an approach of continuous improvement in your organisation.
To become fully certified, participants will have 3 years to complete all training modules. Registration for individual training modules is also available.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
30 October 2019
- Crisis Management in BCM
29 October 2019
- Business Continuity Management Audits and Response Plans, and Continuous Improvement
31 October 2019
A degree-holder (or its equivalent, and above) with at least 5 years relevant working experience OR a non-degree holder with at least 10 years relevant working experience
- Internal Audit and Assurance professionals
- C-Level executives and head of departments who are decision-makers in their organisations
- Risk management professionals
- Non-risk management professionals working in Corporate Planning, Strategy, Governance, Compliance, Operations, Investment, Treasury, Product Development, Regulators, Legal, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, Project Management, Insurance, Underwriting, and other related areas.