Refresher-Accelerator Program (RAP™) – KRIs, KCIs, and effectively Communicating Risk Information
Module 4: KRIs, KCIs, and effectively Communicating Risk Information
- Define the meaning and purpose of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Describe the nature and value of Key Control Indicators (KCIs).
- Explain the inter-relationships between KRIs, KCIs and KPIs.
- Illustrate how KRIs and KCIs are formulated.
- Outline the effective implementation and reporting processes for the indicators above.
- Relate the critical success factors to the effective communication of risk information.
- Identify appropriate audiences and channels to improve risk information communication effectiveness
- Present relevant information and metrics and utilize effective risk communication to drive performance.
Learn more at Refresher-Accelerator Program (RAP™).